We are currently accepting applications for experienced painters. We require that all our painters have a valid driver’s license, pass a drug test, and background check. We look forward to meeting you and adding you to our team.
To apply to be a painter please fill out our Commercial Application for Employment (click here to download). Please fax application in to (602)266-8470 or e-mail to email@example.com
Questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*All work shall be performed by our employees that have been background checked, e-verified and drug tested. We do not use subcontractors, undocumented workers or painters from staffing companies.
Only qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without discrimination because of sex, marital status, sexual preference, race, color, creed, national origin, age, or the presence of a non-job-related handicap.
Conditions of employment our Commercial Application for Employment are stated at the end of the form. Please read carefully before you send in the application. False statements on the application form shall be considered sufficient cause for termination.
We look forward to adding you to our team.
- For all accounting, administrative, estimators and foremen, please submit your resume to email@example.com
We are growing and expanding to beautiful Tucson, AZ. Riddle Paintings and Coatings, Co is a premier painting and coatings company specializing in the educational and municipal arenas throughout Arizona. We are seeking a detail-oriented and highly motivated individual to join our team as a full-time Estimator.
This role is responsible for increasing profitability through comprehensive cost estimating. Analyzing job specifications and accurately calculating job costs is a fundamental skill set required to perform this role effectively.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with direct customers, contractors, and key vendors.
- Interprets and analyzes contract documents regarding terms, specifications, clarifications, blueprints, and requirements for each project.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Presents prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data.
- Prepares relevant and reliable forecasts by estimating the potential work respective to the Tucson and Southern Arizona region, including target projects and new customer opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
An Estimator requires a broad set of skills to be successful, including knowledge of mathematics and organizational skills. Estimators need excellent communication skills to work with a range of stakeholders. A successful Estimator candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
- A minimum of five years estimating experience.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and estimating software.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet set goals and deadlines.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to travel and inspect job-sights within the Southern Arizona region.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: dependent on experience
Work Location: Tucson, AZ office
Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
Paid time off